Welcome to Woody Acres! Our family farm was purchased in 1915 by William Sutorious from the Harris Family. In the 1900's our family grew fruits, vegetables, grain and had a few dairy cattle, pigs, chickens and horses. Our farm has since evolved. We now grow Christmas trees, pumpkins, gourds, squash, hay, wheat, red kidney beans and rye.
With the recent events and the impact of COVID-19 we have new policies and procedures in place to ensure everyone's safety at our farm.
1. Have you or anyone in your group had COVID-19 or experienced related symptoms in the last 14 days?
2. Have you or anyone in your group been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 or related symptoms in the last 14 days?
3. Do you have a fever (over 100.4 Fahrenheit)?
4. Have you traveled outside of NYS and not met the conditions mandated by the state travel policy?
Other important updates:
* Face covering/masks are required
* Practice social distancing - Stay 1 Christmas Tree Apart
* Hand sanitizer will be available
* Sanitizing procedures will be in place
* We encourage you to bring your own saw but NO CHAINSAWS are allowed
We also encourage you to come at off-hours to reduce crowding. Our busiest times are weekends from 10am - 4pm, including Friday, November 27th. Weekdays are much quieter and a lovely time to visit Woody Acres. For even greater social distancing options, appointments can be made Monday - Friday from 9am - 12:30pm (send us an email to schedule).