Welcome to Woody Acres!
For over 100 years our family has been farming on our land in Penfield, NY. We started as a small operation in the 1900's growing fruits, vegetables, grain, and raised a few dairy cattle, pigs, chickens and horses. Our family farm has evolved and diversified over the years and we now grow Christmas trees, pumpkins, gourds, squash, hay, wheat, red kidney beans and rye.
Update August 2021 - Our policies and procedures as they relate to COVID-19 are under review.
With the recent events and the impact of COVID-19 we have new policies and procedures in place to ensure everyone's safety at our farm.
1. Have you or anyone in your group had COVID-19 or experienced related symptoms in the last 14 days?
2. Have you or anyone in your group been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 or related symptoms in the last 14 days?
3. Do you have a fever (over 100.4 Fahrenheit)?
4. Have you traveled outside of NYS and not met the conditions mandated by the state travel policy?
Other important updates:
* Face covering/masks are required
* Practice social distancing - Stay 1 Christmas Tree Apart
* Hand sanitizer will be available
* Sanitizing procedures will be in place
* We encourage you to bring your own saw but NO CHAINSAWS are allowed
We also encourage you to come at off-hours to reduce crowding. Our busiest times are weekends from 10am - 4pm, including Friday, November 27th. Weekdays are much quieter and a lovely time to visit Woody Acres. For even greater social distancing options, appointments can be made Monday - Friday from 9am - 12:30pm (send us an email to schedule).